Welcome to So Wedding Unique, a blog written by a bride-to-be for brides-to-be. I have decided to share my own experiences of designing and planning a wedding with the hope of inspiring and entertaining, providing ideas and advice for others to create their own unique wedding. Come and have a look around!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Table Plans with a Difference



Is anyone else totally bored by regular, printed, perfectly framed and orientated table plans? For something that is actually quite important to the organisation of a wedding day, I am disappointed by such designs. I think that a table plan can be something other than dull... it can be a unique feature in itself and yet another opportunity in a wedding to inject a bit of personality. The great thing is, with a bit of imagination, you could make a table plan out of, well.. anything really.


On this post I have put together a small collection of ideas and stockists who are able to offer something a little different. I will be featuring instructions at a later date of how I created my own table plan, inspired by a Cath Kidston design.

Vintage Birdcage Wedding Table Plan
Birdcage Table Plan, find at www.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk

Old lined suitcase with each table clipped inside, and adorned with pearl garlands
A small shrub hung with each table makes a lovely table plan
Cath Kidston
Available for hire from www.myvintageteaparty.co.uk








1 comment:

  1. You are on FIRE today missus! ;)
    I just awarded you a blogger award (details are on my blog). Love you! xx
    http://prettycitythings.blogspot.com/2011/06/kreativ-blogger-award-yo.html

    ReplyDelete